‘Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.’
Please consider supporting this ministry outreach.
In memory of my son Kurt Pantastico. 11/23/94 to 3/10/2019
- First and foremost to preach and teach Christ crucified, buried and risen from the dead. The Gospel.
- Our mission is to let inmates know that they are not alone and that God loved them so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for them in spite of “whatever” it is they did (Romans 5:6) and has already saved them (2 Corinthians 5:19).
‘For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, ‘
I Corinthians 15:3-4
Thank you for visiting our Prison Outreach ministry page. If you know of someone in prison or have a loved one in prison that needs a Bible or would like a Christian Pen Pal, and/or our Bible Study Material please complete the form below.
How Does it Work?
- Complete the form below.
- We will email you our Mailing address specifically for Inmates.
- You will need to send them the address we provided and let them know that they need to write us and let us know if they need a Bible, would like a Pen Pal or Participate in our Bible Study program.
- That’s it.
All Jail and prison systems have very strict rules and we follow those rules without exception.
What Do We do?
- Bibles are given to inmates that request one (when available). We provide them with a New New King James Version study bible. It is impossible for anyone to grow in the Lord without reading His Word.
- Pen Pal – We will write an inmate once a month with words of encouragement and Scripture support. We also send inmates a Birthday card and cards for holidays like Christmas and Resurrection Day! (Easter)
- Bible Study Materials – For inmates that want to study the Word of God we provide them with a six-week correspondence course taken from our “Timeline” Introductory Class.
Prison is a Dark and Lonely Place
Inmates are extremely lonely whether serving a short jail sentence of under a year or a long term sentence in prison. All of their so-called friends are gone, as are most, if not all, of their family. Many of them pray for any type of mail even internal memos from the prison is enough to make an inmate feel that someone knows they exist!
Inmates know the outside world has forgotten about them but as believers, we know the Risen and Glorified Lord Jesus knows them, loves them and died for them.
Our chief mission is to let inmates know that they are not alone and that God loved them so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for them in spite of “whatever” it is they did (Romans 5:6) and has already saved them (2 Corinthians 5:19). But they must believe the gospel by faith alone (Romans 10:9,10) in that “Good News” then God will step into their lives and make them a new creation (2 Corinthians 5:17). A new life with God, the Spirit living inside of them comforting them (1 Corinthians 6:19), strengthening them no matter what they face. (Philippians 4:13) With the blessed hope that one day they will be with the Lord Jesus Christ forever!
Now if that isn’t good news I don’t know what is! What a prospect for the men and women in that dark place where Satan is flourishing.
‘What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? ‘ Romans 8:31
‘Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? ‘ Romans 8:35
God has neither left them nor forsaken them, and neither should we “Christians”.
‘For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. ‘ Romans 1:16